Patriot's Pen just doesn't seem to fit anymore, since most of my posts are about me.
I'm a patriot who is usually very shy and quiet (believe it or not!) and when she gets the guts to say something about what she believes or is thinking about, etc, it's usually said bluntly and ungracefully.
I apologize.
If you liked Patriot's Pen, please tell me.
I really do want your input. I value it highly.
5 comments:
I like both looks so you go with whichever one makes you happy:)
Love you
Mom
I really like your new theme!
Looks great, Megan! By the way, we had a blast at your house last night. :) Thanks for hosting our family!
Oh, and tell Emily I like her new look as well.
(I can't comment on her blog because I don't have a blogger account. :) )
Thanks everybody!!
Hannah, I had a blast too! It was so good to find a time when neither of us were really busy and were able to visit!
I know Em also had a blast playing basketball. :P
Post a Comment