25.7.11

The Guessing Game

Sorta. This is...Well, I don't know what it is. I accidentally took this shot while leaning out my bedroom window taking pics of a summer shower. The only things I was taking pics of were trees, leaves, sky and raindrops.
I have no idea what it is.
Do you?

5 comments:

Christi said...

Looks like you accidentally took a picture of your window frame.

Goat Song said...

That madam, is the left side of our window frame with part of our Maple tree poking into the right of the pic.

At least, that's what I think it is....

Hannah said...

You had no idea that there was a rare specie of black bamboo growing outside of your bedroom. :D

I think the above two comments are correct, but I wanted to use my imagination... ;)

I enjoyed reading about your trip to the coast and the cupcake shop! Sounds like fun. :)

Megan said...

Ha, ha. Hannah, you might be right!

Silly me. Now that I think about it, it does look like the window frame. My eyes ain't what they used to be.
LOL.

Hannah said...

I wouldn't have figured it out had it not been for Caitie and Christi's comments. :)