Okay, so being only nearly-sixteen I'm allowed my funny and funky dreams?
Okay, I take that back. Everyone is allowed to dream.
"We're never too old to dream, and dreams never grow old." -Anne Shirley
I'm sure everyone, at some point in their lives, has had a picture of what their ideal home would look like.
I can keep my feet on the ground, realizing that I'll never have this kind of house, but I fell in love with it when I saw it.
This is Atrus and Catherine's new home, Tomahna. I fell in love with the round houses and iron walkways, tucked away in the canyon-like terrain of the age.
-I've never played Myst: Revelation but I saw this picture on the website where I get my cheat codes (ooops!!!)-
Personally, I think Tomahna is beautiful!!!! (Yes, I am becoming a hopeless Myst fan)

With a greenhouse-type-thing for your entryway (man, Catherine has good tastes in decorating).

How would you like that for your backyard?



How would you like that for your backyard?
Cait took the impractical side of things and said I'd have to deal with finding a deserted island (age) first. She also thought it would be expensive to build that kind of house.
She would rather have a house like this...

Call it a Cobb house (or whatever they are), a mushroom house or a hobbit house. Which ever ye like.
It does look quite like a hobbit house, and even I'll admit that it's cute.
It needs a little green, round door with a doorknob precisely in it's center.
Don't you expect to see Bilbo's head poking out the door?
So, what's your dream house?
3 comments:
Hmm... I would like a small house when I first get married... and I guess I am not particular about it yet.;)
I am sure I will change my views in a few years. :p I enjoyed talking to you Sunday!
Ha, ha. Yeah, I'd probably want a small house if I ever got married.
Hannah, it was so good talking on Sunday! It's great that you got your permit!!
I told my family that I needed to drive more (just like you told me. LOL).
They didn't really buy it. ;P
Those round, iron and glass houses sure look neat, but I'd hate to have to heat all those separate dwellings...
Dad
Post a Comment