8.12.12

Day #4

Favorite photo of my friend(s)
:) Casey, if you are reading this, you look gorgeous!
Ha ha! My siblings and two awesome friends!
We must have been frightened by something.
Actually, we were! As I recall, this was the day we were hiking in the 98 acres, heard something big (very big) crashing through the brush towards us, and we ran pell mell on wings of terror down the hill, thinking Sasquatch was after us or something.
Good memories.

Dog is man's best friend, right? And who resist such a goofy face?


Only 17 days till Christmas, and only 14 days until Chris and KT come!

3 comments:

Emily said...

How come there aren't any pictures of ME on this post?????

Megan said...

I couldn't find any of you that I liked and at least made you look decent.
;P

Anonymous said...

Haahaa!! THAT WAS SO FUN!