Ummmm...I was supposed to post a photo of my favorite store, but it must be admitted---I don't have a favorite store, nor a photo of it if I did.
Sure, I like Goodwill and I love any bookstore, but I am not much of a shopper, and my family will testify to this!
So we'll just skip that and I'll post something random.
I registered for the SAT again, in high hopes of bringing my scores up, at least by 50 points!
I'm testing in January, but I'm not real nervous about it this time, now that I know what to expect.
Although, if dreams are prophetic or indicative of the dreamer's inmost feelings and thoughts, maybe I am nervous.
I had this wacky dream that I was taking the test online and accidentally deleted all my answers and had this much time to fix my mistake, and then my family called me on the cellphone (which, by the way, if you're caught using your cellphone during the test, will cause you to be dismissed and your scores cancelled) to tell me they were going roller-skating, and wouldn't I like to come, too?
Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhh!
Did you know that the human brain functions 24/7 and only stops when we take tests?
Sure, I like Goodwill and I love any bookstore, but I am not much of a shopper, and my family will testify to this!
So we'll just skip that and I'll post something random.
I registered for the SAT again, in high hopes of bringing my scores up, at least by 50 points!
I'm testing in January, but I'm not real nervous about it this time, now that I know what to expect.
Although, if dreams are prophetic or indicative of the dreamer's inmost feelings and thoughts, maybe I am nervous.
I had this wacky dream that I was taking the test online and accidentally deleted all my answers and had this much time to fix my mistake, and then my family called me on the cellphone (which, by the way, if you're caught using your cellphone during the test, will cause you to be dismissed and your scores cancelled) to tell me they were going roller-skating, and wouldn't I like to come, too?
Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhh!
Did you know that the human brain functions 24/7 and only stops when we take tests?
3 comments:
No kidding! :p Which is why I tend to avoid doing math whenever I can. But it does help you think harder, that's for sure. ;)
Anyway, I'm sorry I'm late in replying to your question a while back, about what kind of martial arts I do, which is Taekwondo. :)
It's a bit different than Karate in some aspects, but easy enough to do if you're in good shape. ;) Hope you'll give it a try sometime, it's really fun and useful!
Take care!
Wow! Thanks, Nela!
Taewkondo looks really cool (I love the kicks)!
Good luck on the black belt!
Oh no, what test?
Post a Comment