Day One: A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
This is me--that is, the big one. Me an' my little buddy, Audrey.
I don't suppose my Friday-after-Thanksgiving was much like most folks'.
I dragged myself out of bed at like 8:30 and pulled on the first thing that came to hand, a polo shirt and a long denim skirt. I actually did chores and propped my eyes open to do my school. I'm taking the SAT again in hopes of getting better scores, so I'm grinding away faithfully!
I made an attempt to workout, did some pilates-style stretches, some calisthenics and worked with my resistance bands, but it was kind of halfhearted attempt.
Who would've thunk having your friends over for an awesome Thanksgiving would make a body so tired?
Of course, at lunch there was a scramble for the leftovers of the feast. Some of us lost.
The rest of the day passed in a bit of a blur, finishing some sewing projects, studying, more chores, rescuing Noah from his inquisitiveness and making dinner which I don't really remember eating.
It's Christmas time! Did anyone else put up their Christmas decorations, dust off the Christmas CDs and DVDs and breath in the spicy, tangy scent of cinnamon pine cones today?
This is me--that is, the big one. Me an' my little buddy, Audrey.
I don't suppose my Friday-after-Thanksgiving was much like most folks'.
I dragged myself out of bed at like 8:30 and pulled on the first thing that came to hand, a polo shirt and a long denim skirt. I actually did chores and propped my eyes open to do my school. I'm taking the SAT again in hopes of getting better scores, so I'm grinding away faithfully!
I made an attempt to workout, did some pilates-style stretches, some calisthenics and worked with my resistance bands, but it was kind of halfhearted attempt.
Who would've thunk having your friends over for an awesome Thanksgiving would make a body so tired?
Of course, at lunch there was a scramble for the leftovers of the feast. Some of us lost.
The rest of the day passed in a bit of a blur, finishing some sewing projects, studying, more chores, rescuing Noah from his inquisitiveness and making dinner which I don't really remember eating.
It's Christmas time! Did anyone else put up their Christmas decorations, dust off the Christmas CDs and DVDs and breath in the spicy, tangy scent of cinnamon pine cones today?

2 comments:
Such a good pic! Gee my day after was similar to yours, minus all that studying:)
Mom
Oh, I suppose it was my fault that you were so worn out Friday... lol. I so enjoyed getting together with you guys on Thanksgiving and last Sunday, too. It is such a fun tradition.
Hope you guys had a great day today! Missed you. :)
Post a Comment