
:)
I love this time of year! There's so much to do and see. memories tomake, things to look forward to...
Making sugar cookies (well, actually, Mom and Em made them. I just ate them.)

Drinking hot chocolate...
Hoping for snow...

Watching The Voyage of the Dawn Treader! To Em, Cait and I, this classifies as a Christmas movie #1 because it came out in December as the "motion picture event of the holiday season", and #2...

...It has snow. Therefore, it is a Christmas movie.
Wrapping presents!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:
Yes! For me the first one and third are very Christmasy. I haven't seen it in awhile, but it is awesome. The costumes are so amazing. Speaking of movies, the Hobbit is coming out and i am excited!
Wow, is that wrapping on the present is really cute and old fashion. I love looking at your blog--so fun.
Thanks Krista!
Post a Comment