Today, we finally made the first move toward remodeling our room a bit. We hauled all the mattresses up into the sewing room, took apart the bunk beds and basically gutting the room. We're going to get rid of the nasty gray/brown carpet that was bad enough when we moved in and had been worsened by a certain canine. Also, we plan on painting the horribly pink walls WHITE and doing something to our closets to make more room. Yes, I am so excited!
This week...
Connor turned two years old. I can't believe he's been with us that long! The trampoline with all 100 little plastic balls dumped out on it is probably his idea of utopia.
Audrey has started pulling herself up on things, like since yesterday. I think she feels that she has to compensate for lost time by learning everything a lot faster than all of us big brothers and sisters. After all, she's gonna have to be a tough little gal to stay alive with two rambunctious brothers above her.
But other than that, what goes on mostly is... school. I keep thinking I'm still in 9th grade, and then Mom has to correct me. I'm in 10th grade. Biology is now my favorite subject, or at least the stuff on humans (algae, plants and insects...blegh!). I have to do a year of chemistry (unfortunately) before I can do Anatomy/Physiology. I think I see algebra looming in the near future as well.
So yeah, that's what's going on right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment