15.3.11

Our New Living Space

This is what the sewing room looks like now. Four mattresses, four girls and their stuff, soon to be joined by all their clothes. However, I don't mind the close quarters. My mattress is snugged up between the bookcase and my desk, just beneath the big window. The girls say I'm lucky because the wall behind my head keeps my pillow from slipping. Cait and Em were complaining about how they woke up every so often to fish around in the dark for their pillows. LOL.
You can easily distinguish my bed from the girls' by the laptop on it. ;D And,yes, Cait's is the one with all those pillows.
It's kinda funny trying to get downstairs at night when you can't see exactly where to step. The room is a mess!
Dad ripped up the carpet today and I think he might be going to town to get sub-flooring today, but we'll see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Look like fun! Kind of like a slumber party.