Soular powered by the Son
GOD IS
I'm too blessed to be depressed
The Messiah, He died so I could live
What would Jesus do
TGIF.. Thankg God I'm Forgiven
I Noah the lord
He is the way, the truth, and the life
Believe in God and you shall prosper
CAUTION! Non-exposure to the Son will cause burning
Faith is Believing
Go in peace, serve the LORD
J.C. & Crew
Jesus loves me
Stop Sinning
For all you do, His blood's for you
Real men love Jesus and football
If God is your Co-pilot - Swap seats
Forbidden fruits create many jams
To be almost saved is to be totally lost
We don't change the message, the message changes us
Trade God your pieces for His peace
Jesus built us a bridge, with 2 boards and 3 nails
Don't be God's weakest link
Faith is a journey, not a destination
The Bread of life never gets stale
A wise child hears his Father's instruction
Help is just a prayer away
Be an organ donor- give your heart to Jesus
Jesus Christ-- He paid the price
If you're ready to die--- you're ready to live
The key to Heaven was hung on a nail
Don't leave home without Him
My boss is a Jewish carpenter
Do your best and let Jesus do the rest
BIBLE- Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
Jesus paid a bill He didn't owe"
Christ Changed My Life
I have a Friend in high places
Pray up in advance
God loves you whether you like it or not
The Ten Commandments are not an option
Jesus died for you so live for him
It's tough to be religious, but simple to be Christian
I am the christian Satan warned you about
Body piercing saved our lives
P.U.S.H.- Pray Until Something Happens
Don't use God... ask God to use you
For the Patriots;
Only 2 have ever ofered to die for you- 1.Jesus Christ 2.American GI
America needs a Faith Lift
Proud to be an American Christian
One nation under God
God won't bless a God-less America
American by birth, Christian by Choice
And for the Christian GI;
Soldier of Jesus' Army
Soldier for Christ
Praying is how I do my hand to hand combat
The Lord's Army, On a mission from God
Don't follow me, follow Jesus
Wait Training.. For Jesus
Exercise daily. Walk with the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment