25.1.11

I Will Praise You in THIS Storm



(One video WILL lead to another, though I found this through another blog.)
It can be hard to praise Him in the storm, whether your storm is as big as deployment overseas like these guys, or some minor incident at home that inconveniences us.
Sometimes I think, "If you don't praise Him in the smaller storms, what makes anyone think they can do it in the storms that threaten to take everything you have, even your life?"
Now I think that that's not always the case. When the bigger trials come, the ones that really test you, there's nowhere else to look but up.

Where am I going.
Dunno.
But I'm going to make a random (and perhaps irrelevant) comment; I think seeing our troops kneeling before God is the most AWESOME!!
He who kneels before God CAN stand before ANYONE!

No comments: