3.1.11

Veni, Vidi, Vici

The two travelers, frost-bitten and weary, trudged down to the foot of the mountain, staring up at its immeasurable heights. But armed with Nike sneakers and a wind-breaker each, they knew they could mount this colossal peak that few had ever dared to try.

Okay... So, I might have exaggerated a little about the walk Em and I took, but it was still a perilous journey. The pic above shows you the view from the top of the hill we walked up (walked up) and, hey, I can see our house from here!
The height that sifts the faint-hearted from the courageous. ;P
I nearly died of Acute Mountains Sickness, I'm sure. And if not that, then, well... Hypothermia!
LOL.
But Em and I are making it a habit to take a walk sometime in the afternoon, despite the cold wind that makes red ears, runny noses and "cold eyes".

No comments: