4.8.10

What's Up?

-Three different stories going at once. ;P Ahem, I got a little carried away.

-A full-blown battle between me and my violin. I sometimes wonder if I'm the only violinist who ever wants to just crack their bow across something and chuck the evil instrument out the window. -Deep breath now-

-I finished one scarf (yes, I am a very slow knitter) and now I'm struggling on circular needles to knit up this hat. Check out the Operation Gratitude blog for more details.

- Crazy days with "the Terrible Two". I learned from experience that you can't out-splash a two year old.

- Coupons. -sings- "Just keep cutting. Just keep cutting." ;D

- A teeny bit of summer school (just to keep myself busy)

- Thinking on starting a letter writing "campaign". Operation Gratitude takes letters all year round (the scarves and hats are part of their holiday drive). -Hint, hint- ;P It really only takes five minutes out of your time to write a letter (unless you don't write letters often like me and have trouble with what exactly to say) and it just needs to be an upbeat, positive and grateful message. That's all there is to it (see, that's all there is to it, Meg)

- Sunny days, starry nights. "The days were too long and the bunks were too short." :D

How can anyone not like summer?

No comments: