12.8.10

Today...

-I watched Em make about 57 cupcakes, politely refusing her offers to let me help. I knew she was just being nice and I'd just get in the way. -wink- ;P

-I cleaned out my horrendously messy desk. Couldn't help feeling guilty when I ran across a folder of un-cut coupons. They're catching up with me.

-I groaned about all the work that had to be done to get ready for Cait's graduation party tomorrow Check Spellingand just realized that I actually didn't really do that much today. But that will change tomorrow, oh yes.

-I decided: I want to get my hair permed. Shocking, I know. Me who almost never does anything with her hair. :D I must confess that I love curly hair. The grass is always greener on the other side, I suppose.

-I discovered a genius in my two year-old brother. So young and speaking "movie speak" already. I have great hopes for him. LOL.

-I realized that the standard alarm clock is simply not obnoxious enough to wake a brick (i.e. Em). I think I need something like a siren or a air-raid alarm.

-I wrote the arabic letter Qaaf 120 times in it's 4 different forms. This is what it takes to hammer the alphabet into my head-- one letter a day, 120 times a day. -Whew!-

Note to self: for my graduation party, at home, friends, informal, coffee.

No comments: