I am an American. I will always be an American. I am proud of who I am, and who we are.
Or were?
Let's never say "America was."
Let's always say, "America is."
Click here to view this amazing news story about a patriotic student who ended up inspiring his entire community, and people across the nation with his simple, heartfelt patriotism.
Click here to view my patriotic/military pinterest board with photos and quotes that have revived my own patriotism and made me more proud than ever of our flag, our freedoms we fight for, liberty loving Americans and our defenders.
Or were?
Let's never say "America was."
Let's always say, "America is."
Click here to view this amazing news story about a patriotic student who ended up inspiring his entire community, and people across the nation with his simple, heartfelt patriotism.
Click here to view my patriotic/military pinterest board with photos and quotes that have revived my own patriotism and made me more proud than ever of our flag, our freedoms we fight for, liberty loving Americans and our defenders.
No comments:
Post a Comment