And while I'm posting about patriotism, I just wanna say that I hope you stand behind our troops, all of them, no matter what their gender, race or religion.
I stand behind our army girls. I'm not gonna say whether or not they should be there, whether or not it's a woman's place to fight. I'm just going to say that these women put everything they have on the line for us, and if all you can do is spit in their faces and choose not to call them real women, you don't deserve that freedom.
If you can't stand behind them, feel free to stand in front of them.
I stand behind our army girls. I'm not gonna say whether or not they should be there, whether or not it's a woman's place to fight. I'm just going to say that these women put everything they have on the line for us, and if all you can do is spit in their faces and choose not to call them real women, you don't deserve that freedom.
If you can't stand behind them, feel free to stand in front of them.
2 comments:
I like your new header! It is really neat. :)
I had a lot of fun with you last night!! You did great at volleyball.
OORAH ARMY!!!!!
<>Jess<> :)
Post a Comment