And I really do love these videos!
How many people really care about our troops? How many people make an effort to show them that they care? How many people know what the word Bless really means?
When we say "God Bless the USA" do we really know what we're saying?
God has blessings in store for us and a lot of the time we may not be blessed because we didn't ask for His blessings. Most of the time we hear the word bless, it's when someone says "bless you" when you sneeze, which has come to mean more like "excuse you". When we ask God to bless our food, I think more often than not it really means something more like "thank you for this food and let it be filling".
I recently read a book called "The Prayer of Jabez", by Dr. Bruce Wilkinson, and its all about living a "blessed" life. I encourage you all to read it! Its really... enlightening (!) on the power of prayer and asking for God's blessing in more than one way.
So! That said and done, please watch the video and ask God to really bless America and our troops.
We are so turned around in the U.S. and it seems like a hopeless task sometimes to bring us back to where we need to be as a nation, but we have to start somewhere, and prayer is a good place to start (which is hard for sometimes, because I have trouble being regular in praying, and praying from the heart).
God bless America!
No comments:
Post a Comment