26.9.10

Somebody... Anybody...

Odd request, I know, but could someone try and post a comment here. A friend of mine said she tried to comment, but it didn't work. I posted a comment (on my own blog :D) and it worked.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Does anyone know if there's something I have to do to fix this problem?

Maybe it's the word verification, or the user account thingy-mabobber. ?????????????
I'm not a computer whiz. ;P
Now here's a question, if there is a problem that isn't allowing people to comment, how's anybody going to tell how to fix it? :D LOL.

5 comments:

Christi said...

I haven't had any problems with posting comments. Sometimes if the word verification is hard to read I'll have to do it over.

Hope that helps!

SarahG said...

Here's a comment!

Megan said...

Thanks girls!
So this tells me that my friend must've just missed a step somewhere in the process

Hannah Cooksey said...

It worked this time! Maybe because I don't have an account it is harder.

Megan said...

YAY!!! You did it!!!