19.5.10

Just Wondering...

From my readers-
because the responses can be amusing...

A. What would you do if...
1. You found the world's largest diamond.
2. You found out your rubber raft was being stalked by a shark.
3. You accidentally dyed your hair green.
4.Your neighbor backed out over your cat.

B. You've invented a machine that will take you back in time. Where will you go?

C. You are forced to choose one of the following courses of action. Which will you choose?
1. Ride in a wheelbarrow on a tight-rope across Niagara Falls.
2. Take a swim with a couple of electric eels.
3. Hold a Tarantula
4. Cross the Sahara on foot
5. Hang-glide over the Grand Canyon.

D. You just witnessed a purse-snatching. What do you do?

Bonus question!
You're late for some appointment, you burnt your breakfast, your dog chewed up your other shoe, your keys are in your coat pocket- which is in the washer- and a few feet out of the driveway, your car breaks down.
What would your reaction be?

3 comments:

King's child said...

A. 1. Ummm, look at it in awe, and then do something with it?

2. Wig out.

3. faint in mortification.

4. Shake his hand. ;)

B. Hmmmm, Regency era perhaps?

C. #3, I've done it before, so methinks I could do it again!

D. Elbow a guy nearby and tell him to do something! (yes, your sister is sooo adventurous ;D)

Bonus question: Sit down and laugh histerically!

~Caity with a "Y"!

King's child said...

A.1. Sell it,and use the money for fabric,and patterns!!

2.Scream,and hit with my paddle.

3.Stay hidden for the rest of my life,(or until my hair undyed).


B. Probably Regency era.

C.Ummm...do I have choose? None of those sound very appealing. I think I would say #3

D.ATTACK!!

Bonus question:Sit down and CRY hysterically! :)

~Emily

Heart's Homestead said...

Hee hee ;)

A.
1. Well, being the practical type, I'd most likely sell it, tithe and then buy a whole herd o' Jerseys and 200 acres of country.
2. I'd consider my options when the time came ;)
3. Disappear from civilization for about a year...
4. Mourn in dust and ashes.

B. The Medieval era, of course!

C. 5 sounds good!

D. I agree with Caitlyn... I mean, if faced with no other option, I'd definately try to chase the culprit, but I'm not exactly sure it would do a lot of good...

Bonus: Grab a banana, don some work boots, sprint to the laundry room to grab the keys, and then not-so-serenely ask my dad to please fix the car, 'RIGHT NOW'. Yep, that's my patient streak coming out ;)