23.10.14

Official 2014 Scott Firefighter Climb video

 Thank you to everyone who has made a donation to help me reach my goal for the Scott Firefighter Stairclimb!
Yes, I know who you are. :)
 No mater how much you gave, it warms the cockles of my heart. It also motivates me to train harder and keep going when I feel like I'm going to have a syncopal episode on the shoulder of the road.
As cliche as it may sound, you'll be climbing those stairs with me, because there's no way I could get there by myself.

 If you haven't donated, there's still 136 days left to do so! Or even if you have donated, there's no rule saying you can't give again. You can make a donation or just learn more about the Scott Firefighter Stairclimb by visiting My Personal Page. :)

 Thank you again everybody!

 Below is the official video from last year's climb, but remember, this year there will be over 1900 firefighters climbing, from all over the states and overseas. Nineteen hundred firefighters, and it's people like you who make it possible.


No comments: