Winter term is over...on with the next! This Spring will see this crazy driver driving to Brooks three days a week for classes, learning Emergency Services communication/documentation, patient transport and rescue practices such as water rescue, trench rescue, patient packaging, confined space rescue, building searches, etc...
To say I'm excited would be an understatement.
But what I really want to post about and haven't really known how to post about is the application I completed for the U.S. Air Force that is waiting to be sent to the Military Entrance Processing Station. It's amazing just how much paper is involved in the process, but I've gotten past that initial stage.
Despite the fact that I have thought about it almost nonstop for about a year and a half, the thought of me joining the Air Force is so strange. I'll try to keep you all posted as this process progresses.
To say I'm excited would be an understatement.
But what I really want to post about and haven't really known how to post about is the application I completed for the U.S. Air Force that is waiting to be sent to the Military Entrance Processing Station. It's amazing just how much paper is involved in the process, but I've gotten past that initial stage.
Despite the fact that I have thought about it almost nonstop for about a year and a half, the thought of me joining the Air Force is so strange. I'll try to keep you all posted as this process progresses.
4 comments:
Hey!!! Hey!!! You land lubbers!!! What's wrong with the Navy! It was good for your Dad as well as for me!!! It was an incredible adventure for me and a great way to see the world!
Oh...and by the way...this retired U.S. NAVY Chief Petty Officer FLEW in one of the helicopters that you have on your posting for your bucket list!!! Yeah, that's right! Took off from the flight deck of an aircraft carrier while underway in the Gulf. Talk about fun & adventure for some joe schmoe who grew up near cornfields in Richland, MI!!!
You and Dad are so much alike! That's almost exactly what he said. Seems like you Navy people are a little biased in thinking it's the only way to see the world. ;)
Maybe I should throw everybody off by joining the Army.
GO MARINES!!! OORAH!
*cough, cough* Did I just say that!? ;)
Post a Comment