My post titles are always so original, but the fact remains that life is crazy, especially when you have 14 people in one family.
Crazy highlights of the week:
Love it!
Any way, just thought I'd share a bit about my week and let you reflect on how my posts keep getting shorter and shorter, more routine and boring.
Signing off, since there one can only procrastinate doing a final paper for so long before it gets ridiculous.
Crazy highlights of the week:
- Dad having surgery on his spine and spending a good part of the week at St. Vincent's hospital
- My obnoxious sister-in-law disrupting my meticulous routines and sucking the life and vitality from me with her inexhaustible effervescence (putting aside the fact that she has been the nursemaid and chauffeur during her visit)
- Lab this week--sitting at the workbench for at least five minutes spitting into a test tube and giggling hysterically at my fellow classmates who were trying to discreetly do the same. We needed it to test for amylase, but man, do you know how hard it is to work up an inch of saliva and get it into the small opening of a test tube?
- Staying up until 11 pm watching Enchanted with friends
- Being sick
- Meeting with an Air Force recruiter
- Trying to convince my aforementioned sister-in-law that I am not going to write a 5 page essay on Kaposi sarcoma (or whatever the name is!) for her!
Oh, and did I mention that I got my driver's license? No one prepared me for the feeling of power that comes with this accomplishment. Ah, but with that power comes responsibility, and I'm working on that department (no major mistakes...yet). I've finally mastered the manual transmission (I haven't killed it at all this week!) and I'm driving myself into class three days a week.
As a side note, I really love listening to the radio when I drive. K-Love is all I listen to, since it's what I've listened to since I was a kid. There are some really lame songs out there, but also some really good ones. My new favorite song is Proof of Your Love, by the artists For King & Country.
Any way, just thought I'd share a bit about my week and let you reflect on how my posts keep getting shorter and shorter, more routine and boring.
Signing off, since there one can only procrastinate doing a final paper for so long before it gets ridiculous.
1 comment:
Awesome! Congratulations on obtaining your license!!!
Post a Comment