This made me laugh! I was feeling sooo sorry for the poor T-Rex!! Ukulele!! YES! I want to play one of those, they are so beautiful sounding.BTW, tell Catie we haven't even watched the Return of the King yet. We need to watch it with you gals!! :D I miss you all! <3
Did you draw those?
No, my artistic abilities could never achieve such moving depictions.I got that from pinterest. ;D No quesion! we definitely should get together, whether we watch LOTR or not!! :)
LOL!! That is so funny. :) A good perspective when we think our life is hard.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This made me laugh! I was feeling sooo sorry for the poor T-Rex!! Ukulele!! YES! I want to play one of those, they are so beautiful sounding.
BTW, tell Catie we haven't even watched the Return of the King yet. We need to watch it with you gals!! :D I miss you all! <3
Did you draw those?
No, my artistic abilities could never achieve such moving depictions.
I got that from pinterest. ;D
No quesion! we definitely should get together, whether we watch LOTR or not!! :)
LOL!! That is so funny. :) A good perspective when we think our life is hard.
Post a Comment