Born October 5, 2011 sometime in the afternoon (or maybe it was later...Some sister I am, huh?)
4 Lbs. 13 oz. and 18 in. long.
Born two or maybe three weeks early.
He's so tiny, I don't think he'll fit overly well in the newborn clothes we bought him.
He and Mom are still at the NICU in Salem, and though Mom can come home in a couple days, it's uncertain when little Noah will follow.
Corks! And when the NICU folks only let in four people at a time, we each had only three minutes to get our fill of him.
Actually, I don't think I had even three minutes, feeling rushed.
Not to mention he started crying on me.
During the name campaign, Em and I successfully brainwashed the little boys into pressing for the name Ryan Walker (Walker being the decided middle name), and now Connor keeps saying the baby's name is "Wyan Walker".
I didn't like the name Noah at first but, as it will forever be cast up to me, I got used to it.
What else could I do?
Mom and Dad, calling from the Salem hospital kept referring to him as Noah, as though the officially decided without us kids!!!
Chris, Caitlyn, Megan, Emily, Jacob, Jessica, Carver, Connor, Audrey, Noah.
Emily, of course, has more pictures at her blog.
1 comment:
Congratulations, Megan! I can't wait to see him in person. :)
Post a Comment