I have officially decided that fall is my favorite season.
But, reflecting on my former declarations of loving summer, I conclude therefore that I like whatever season in which nice things are happening.
And I'm sure there where nice things happening at the beginning of summer break, but too much heat and too many lazy summer days put the tang and zest back into school time.
Nice things happening this fall?
Little baby brother coming in a little less than a month.
School in full swing (Latin is FANTASTIC! Excelsior!)
Cool weather
Adding 1 more hour to my driver's log (I have 3 accumulative hours! Hoorah!)
Inspired writing (i.e. genius burns in a flame that is sadly more brief than ardent)
Big brother Chris just moved out two days ago (thankfully no more than 45 minutes away!).
I think we all have this feeling that this can't be permanent. It's so weird not having him around!
Weirder still is the thought that he's getting married in a short five months or so (I did mention that, didn't I?).
Other than these small stirs in our domestic circle, there has been little else to blog about, being neither your disciplined blogger, nor much of a rambler, and being not any great orator (I lost my soapbox).
I would say school has taken up most of my time, chores another small part, and also writing another.
Perhaps I may blame some degree of absent-mindedness on my writings, as all my characters turned out not how I wanted them, blatantly disregarding the plans I had laid out for them and causing general chaos and disorder in our little world of pen and ink.
But, I will admit, I am very forgetful!
I must be getting old. :P
So that's all for now!
I just suddenly thought to let you know that I'm not dead, neither have I completely given up on blogging.
See you in another few weeks!
But, reflecting on my former declarations of loving summer, I conclude therefore that I like whatever season in which nice things are happening.
And I'm sure there where nice things happening at the beginning of summer break, but too much heat and too many lazy summer days put the tang and zest back into school time.
Nice things happening this fall?
Little baby brother coming in a little less than a month.
School in full swing (Latin is FANTASTIC! Excelsior!)
Cool weather
Adding 1 more hour to my driver's log (I have 3 accumulative hours! Hoorah!)
Inspired writing (i.e. genius burns in a flame that is sadly more brief than ardent)
Big brother Chris just moved out two days ago (thankfully no more than 45 minutes away!).
I think we all have this feeling that this can't be permanent. It's so weird not having him around!
Weirder still is the thought that he's getting married in a short five months or so (I did mention that, didn't I?).
Other than these small stirs in our domestic circle, there has been little else to blog about, being neither your disciplined blogger, nor much of a rambler, and being not any great orator (I lost my soapbox).
I would say school has taken up most of my time, chores another small part, and also writing another.
Perhaps I may blame some degree of absent-mindedness on my writings, as all my characters turned out not how I wanted them, blatantly disregarding the plans I had laid out for them and causing general chaos and disorder in our little world of pen and ink.
But, I will admit, I am very forgetful!
I must be getting old. :P
So that's all for now!
I just suddenly thought to let you know that I'm not dead, neither have I completely given up on blogging.
See you in another few weeks!
1 comment:
Hey Megan! So glad you're not dead! :P I can't believe Chris is getting married and you have a new baby-brother! Wow! Noah is adorable, by the way.
I was reading a book today called The Airman's War and thought about you. I think you'd really enjoy Albert Marrin's history books. He writes a lot about WWII and beats all those boring text books by a long shot.
~Krista
Post a Comment