1.4.11

Rare 20th Century Silent Film Shots!


Okay, so it was my first try at animating still pictures, so it's really choppy. Not to mention having to move the little playmobils around after every shot! I experienced probably 1/4 of the frustration and thrills real movie makers experience. It's time-consuming...
But I had a blast doing it!
This was based off the real 1912 silent film Robin Hood, which was indeed 30 minutes long. I meant to do more shots, but this one took so long that my enthusiasm petered out somewhat after editing the first.
And, yes, the tiles for the "characters" got a little goofed up. The last playmobil guy is Sir Guy of Gisbourne and the girl at the end is the Maid at Merwyn's Inn (if you couldn't catch the title).

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow!!! That was very cool!! You girls are so talented!!!

Hugs,
Aunt M, Uncle R, and J