18.4.12

Name that movie!

 Any movie lovers out there who are up for a challenge?


 Post your answers in a comment, and if you copy someone else's answers then the joke's on you...they might be wrong.
Good luck!

1. "I hate being right all the time."  Jurassic Park

 2.  "Any idea where we are?"
"Yeah, right where we're supposed to be, where nobody else is!" Saving Private Ryan


 3. "Well I might hate you more, but I'll never love you less." War Horse


4.  "Nature...is what we are put in this world to rise above."  The African Queen


5.  "With all due respect, sir, I believe this is gonna be our finest hour." Apollo 13


6.  "In my humble opinion, sir, the true enemy is war itself." Crimson Tide


 7. "You are marching boldly into the unknown, armed with...nothing. Have a sandwich deary." You've Got Mail


8.  "Be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react well to bullets." The Hunt for Red October


9.  "Competition's over, close the entries, I'd like to thank everybody who lost." The Lost World: Jurassic Park II


10. "When God rips houses off the ground?"
  "Ha, I was rolling."  The Guardian


11. "Please don't send me back with the rat."
     "I heard that!"
     "Big ears."
    "I heard that, too!"  Voyage of the Dawn Treader


12.  "Asps. Very dangerous. You go first." Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark


13.  "Here we are in the worst place in the world and we're not even being paid." Jurassic Park III


14.  "Right, from now on, no sirs, no salutes, no whistles, no bells."
       "Aye aye, sir."  Master & Commander: Far Side of the World


15.  "It's not my fault I'm the biggest and the strongest. I don't even exercise." The Princess Bride


16.  "If I die, I will die well dressed."  The Patriot


17.  "One foot, slowly, then the other. Up we go!"
      "Stay off my cupboards!"
      "Feel for your hold!"  Third Man on the Mountain


18.  "Just because it's sung doesn't make it a song!"
        "That poem just came to me, if you can believe it."
        "I think I can believe it."
        "It's a gift."  Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole


19.  "We're retired. Gardening is what retired people do."  Second-Hand Lions


20.  "Dellow felegates!"  Star Wars: Episode II 


21.  "I kissed -----."
       "Finally!"
       "Yeah."
       "Well, from what I just seen in the office, she must have kissed you back."  The Christmas Card


22. "I don't want to upset you too much, but at the moment you have an excellent chance of being hanged."  The Caine Mutiny


23.  "Hey, whose toothbrush are you using? Never mind, never mind! I don't wanna know."  No Deposit, No Return


24.  All of my training has prepared me for this day. DIE!"  Bolt


25.  "I like to think of myself as a contact man. I keep contact between the company and the customers...on a bicycle."
 "You mean an errand boy?"
 "Doctor, did I call you a pill peddler?"  The Shop Around the Corner



26.  "Are all American officers so ill-mannered?"
     "Yeah, 'bout 99 percent."
     "Then perhaps while you are with us you will have a chance to learn some manners."  The Great Escape


27.  "The most important thing is, we have to work as a team, which means: you do everything I say."  Chicken Run




 Second challenge! Guess what movie the picture's from! You won't be marked down for making a wrong guess!




1. The Great Escape
      

2.  Sahara
.

3.  You've Got Mail

4. The Lost World: Jurassic Park II

5.  Emma (1996)


6.  Mrs. Miniver


7.  Voyage of the Dawn Treader


8.  War Horse


9.  Second-Hand Lions


10.  Hidalgo
Viggo Mortensen as Frank Hopkins in Hidalgo - 2004

 I saw that, Em! No cheating!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, fun, fun! :D

Here it goes...


1… National Treasure?
3…Warhorse
5…Great Escape?
11…this one is just so familiar!
13…Jurassic Park
15…Princess Bride!!
16…The Patriot!!
17…Guardians of Ga’Hoole?
18…Guardians of Ga’Hoole
19…Second-Hand Lions?
20… Star wars
26… Great Escape
27… How to Train Your Dragon?


For the second challenge…

1. GREAT ESCAPE!!! :D
4. Lost World Jurassic park!
5. The Patriot
7. The Dawn Treader
8. Warhorse :D
9. Second Hand-lions

How'd I do? :D

Megan said...

-grins- Can't tell.
I will say this; some are right, some are wrong. I'm impressed by the ones you got right, and (no offense meant!) I'm laughing quietly to myself over the ones that aren't. ;P

Anonymous said...

:pouts: :P Some of them I totally knew and some of them I had no idea. :lol:

Now I want to see all the Jurassic Parks again! We own all three, but the third video got ruined. :(

Hannah said...

Way to go Krista! I am so impressed.

Ha ha... I am so bad at this. :) Hey, I know one! #23: "No Deposit, No Return" (does it count even though I watched it yesterday?) lol...

Hannah said...

Oh, BTW Megan, I love your new theme! :D

Megan said...

Oh, wow Hannah! No Deposit, No Return is like so old I didn't think anyone would know it. I love that movie!
And yes, it counts!

Krista, the Jurassic Park trilogy is now my favorite movie(s)!!!! Which one is your favorite? I think you told me when we were in the 98 acres (being chased by ghosties and ghoulies and shaggy-haired beasties) but I forgot.
No. 1 is FANTASTIC, but I'm tempted to say no. 2 is my ultimate favorite.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, LOL! Now you know I've seen a lot of movies. :P

Anonymous said...

Wow, I actually had no idea what that one was. Good job! ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay, Now I'm curious... What is that movie, No Deposit, no Return? :D

Me too! I love them all so much, but I probably like the second one best. I like the characters Ian Malcom and Sarah Harding... But then I have to say I really like the first one too...

Speaking of Jurassic Park, I said a quote to Emily at the Wedding but I don't think she got it. :D She left us with her camera bag for safe keeping and I said, "Alan, it's NOT safe." :P

Hannah said...

Thanks, Krista. :) It was great seeing you at the wedding!

Hannah said...

No Deposit, No Return is a funny old movie about two kids who try to convince two guys (one of whom is Don Knotts sp? who plays Barney Fife) to kidnap them. :) I liked it.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good movie I'd like to see! :)