"Inertia is the resistance of any physical object to a change in its state of motion or rest, or the tendency of an object to resist any change in its motion."
At last! I have a reason, a fundamental principle of physics, to justify sleeping in!!
I must say that, in this respect, physical science has been most rewarding!
At last! I have a reason, a fundamental principle of physics, to justify sleeping in!!
I must say that, in this respect, physical science has been most rewarding!
1 comment:
you should also study "Kinetic Energy"
1: of or relating to the motion of material bodies and the forces and energy associated therewith
2: active, lively
In other words, the energy applied by your father, resulting in your falling from the bed to the floor. Which would then return to a state of "potential" energy as you lie on the floor.
Post a Comment