9.9.11

Political Beginnings?

 These are the infamous minutes of our infamous GO (Girls Only, of course) Club of our childhood -wink- days.
Oh, happy days!
Let me think...I was probably about nine when I was elected secretary of the club.I must not have been such a bad secretary since I served about five terms.
Although, I will say that none of us knew anything about keeping minutes.
-GO Club minutes with original spelling-

 Meeting 1



  • Started at 7:00
  • 7:03 elected officers
  • decided when to have meetings
  • 7:05 decided to have meetings whenever we want to
  • 7:06 snack (an absolute must for exhausted members!)
  • 7:42 decided what to do with dues
  • 7:49 dues is whatever we can bring
  • 7:51 decided to use dues for hurricane katrina releif
  • 7:55 decided who is doing what for next meeting...
  •  8:05 begining ceramonies 
  • 8:08 meeting adjourned 



 Meeting 2



  • 9:22 pm Roll call; all present
  • 9:24 pledges done
  • 9:28 revoteing for use of dues
  • 9:31 jotting down pros and cons (???)
  • 9:37 to be continued tomorrow
  • 6:45 pm (next day) dues count (Emily)  We have $  .19
  • 6:45 voted to use dues for seeds
  • 6:50 voted to have pink sashes
  • 6:57 voted not to decorate cubby
  • 6:59 voted not to use dues for seeds
  • 7:00 meeting adjourned

 Meeting 5

  • 2:21 pm Meeting started
  • 2:23 Roll call, all present
  • 2:24 pledges done
  • 2:25 dues count $  .02
  • 2:26 Old buisness
  • 2:28 Hold on! Have to get new secretary notebook!
  • 2:30 meeting adjourned for now

No comments: