3.2.11

Talent? Nah...

I can blab all I want, rant and rave about this supposed "patriotism", which I feel very strongly, but I have absolutely no talent whatsoever when it comes to trying to put all those thoughts down on the blog.
Practice makes perfect, yeah, I've heard that one before, and I know it''s true, but that means a lot of embarrassing attempts before I feel competent enough to fully argue any case I have.

So, if you care to read a post that "speaks very eloquently on all matters of patriotism," click here.

Wow! That's talent. That's something God can use.
I feel very foolish now when I think of my papers and blog posts about that very thing that all ended in more questions than ever and near tears of frustration.
That's kind of disheartening.
So bear with me, please.

I feel like I've probably bored ya'll to tears and lost most of my readers. :P

No comments: